Aim: To set up the site for the use of the conference and ensure all necessary facilities are available and all relevant teams (mainly Stewards and Village Hosts) are aware of these.
- Ensure adequate power supply (fixed or generator) for the sound and lighting systems, café and catering, registration/information tent, and a caravan hook-up if required medically. Liaise with these teams (via the leaders) to ascertain their requirements.
- Ensure adequate water supply for campers, café, and catering.
- Ascertain what fire fighting and other emergency equipment might be needed for the way the site is used.
- Ascertain security and safety of site and determining any measures that might be needed to improve these
- Ensure there will be adequate access to sanitary facilities for all participants during the day and for campers, either fixed or temporary.
- Ascertain what campfire provision is available and how it can be used.
- Prepare an inventory of each kitchen available for campers and catering use.
- Measure and prepare inventory of equipment available for youth, crèche, and dining rooms.
- Ascertain the requirements for rubbish collection and recycling.
- Ensure adequate parking spaces will be available.
- Determine which freezer can be used for freezer blocks exchange.
- Liaising with campsite staff before and during conference as necessary about any of these matters
- Attending Stewards team meeting during conference if needed
- Anything else to do with the site!!