CAMPING + CATERING
There is no self-catering kitchen available, due to COVID-19 safety regulations.
- All Festival Ticket payments include entry to appropriate venues & programmes, a camping pitch and use of facilities.
Gas cookers: Cooking for self-caterers: a charcoal BBQ is allowed unless the fire risk is extreme. Every camping area is equipped with a bucket of water. Please don’t let your children empty this. Please ensure you also have water available by any cooking equipment.
Freezer blocks: you can exchange these for the same volume frozen blockes in the kitchen freezer between 4:30 and 5 pm. You may not get the same ones back at the end of the week.
Facilities: there is a mobile shower- and toilet block near the camping ground. Downstairs facilities in the 2 main buildings ‘Kamphuis’ and ‘Vennekens’ can be used as well.
CAMPING + MEALS
- You can order meals for the time of your stay.
- Team members receive meals automatically.
- Self-catering Team members can opt out for meals during booking.
- Book your bunkroom separately.
- Book your meals separately.
Note: Bunkroom facilities at Heideven are HOSTEL TYPE facilites.
PRICES PER BUNKBED LSE21:
- Children 0-2 years free.
- Child 3-19 y.o.: €20,- per night (<19’s under supervision of an adult).
1. You can book a shared family bunk room.
We will allocate the rooms as best as possible conform COVID-19 regulations. Depending on the request for family bunk rooms, we will allocate a maximum of
- 2 families in a 16 persons bunk room
- 1 family in a 12 persons bunk room
- 1 family in a 10 persons bunk room
- 1 family a in an 8 persons bunk room
2. You can book a
- bunk bed in a men’s room (8 persons max. in a 16 persons bunk room) or
- a bunk bed in the ladies room (8 persons max. in a 16 persons bunk room).
There is no possibility to divide the room for more family privacy, this is not allowed by the authorities.
Make sure you know your escape route(s).
BUNKING + MEALS
You can order meals for the time of your stay. Team members receive meals automatically, but self-catering Team members can opt out for meals during booking if they self-cater or are catered for by other campers .
Mattress and pillow are provided. Bring:
- Bedding an under-sheet and pillowcase
- Sleeping bag
- Bedding can be provided on site, for a small amount.
- Bunk rooms are out-of-bounds for anyone who is not assigned to that room.
- Please keep your own rooms and sanitary facilities clean.
BUILDINGS for bunkers: ‘VENNEKENS’ & ‘HET KAMPHUIS’
Downstairs: Splash! 0-3s venue
- Bunkroom 1 – 12 bunks in total (1 family max.)
- Bunkroom 2 – 8 bunks in total (1 family max.)
Shared facilities – 3 toilets, 4 showers, these may also be assigned to a camping village.
MAIN BUILDING ‘HET KAMPHUIS’
Dining room – 1 or 2 parts of this room will be used for the Plunge 4-11s programme.
Shared facilities – 5 toilets, 8 showers.
- Bunkroom 3 – 16 bunks, 2 fam. max.
- Bunkroom 4 – 16 bunks, 8 men max.
- Bunkroom 5 – 16 bunks, 8 ladies max.
- Bunkroom 6 – 10 bunks, 1 fam. max.
There is no discount for staying off site.
CROCKERY & CUTLERY
To save the environment, please bring a (canvas) bag with your name on it, with labeled plates, cups, cutlery and a teatowel.
CUPS FOR CAFE
In order to save on paper cups we ask you to bring your own cups for your coffee/tea/hot chocolate purchases from the café.