- We feel called to minister to and through English speaking international Christians in Europe, to equip, encourage and empower each other to follow Gods call on our life in Word and in Spirit.
- We join in what we believe to be a movement of the Holy Spirit on this continent.
- We discern and respond to what God is doing in Europe.
- We include all generations in what we do.
- share testimonies of what God is doing in Europe and discerning how international Christians and churches may engage in this.
- provide training and inspiration for Christians, who are bridging cultures, to stand firm in their faith, as one, as witnesses to Jesus Christ and the coming of the Kingdom of God; seeking and receiving the promised empowerment of the Spirit.
- help international churches to strengthen Spirit-filled fellowship, ministry, and worship in a multi-cultural setting.