4. How do we process your personal data?
LifeStream Europe complies with its obligations under the GDPR by:
• keeping personal data up to date;
• by storing and destroying it securely;
• by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data;
• by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure; and
• by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your personal data for the following purposes — to:
• Enable the LifeStream leadership and others in the organisation who serve you to communicate with you about all matters concerning events you register for;
• Keep you informed about news, events, activities and services, and involve you in LifeStream activities;
• Enable you to participate fully in LifeStream ministry and mission;
• Administer Lifestream events
• Manage our volunteers
• Maintain our own accounts and records