LifeStream Festival 2021 ‘One’
Event Applicant Terms
EVENT APPLICANT TERMS
- Full fees must be received by 1 July 2021 or after 1 July within 3 days of receiving the invoice by email at the latest for a reservation to be made.
- All cancellations incur an administration fee of €25 per fee-paying participant.
- Cancellations must be received in writing by 1 July 2021 otherwise full fees will be forfeited.
- Participant places can only be substituted like for like (i.e. adult for adult place) when received by LifeStream Europe by email, from the booking contact, before 30 June 2021.
- All substitutions incur a €10 per-person administration fee.
- It is highly recommended that holiday insurance be taken out in case of late unforeseen circumstances.
- It is recommended that full insurance be taken out for all eventualities.
- No pets are allowed on site except aid dogs.
- There will be official photographers on site at our summer festivals. Participants may feature in these images, which will be used for our website and magazine. If you do not wish your child to be photographed, you must submit a letter stating this to the Team Leader of their children’s group on registration.
- In the event of changes to the programme or speakers, we are unable to offer refunds.
- While LifeStream Europe will take all care to ensure that participation in the festival is safe for everyone LifeStream Europe expects all participants and volunteers at the festival to take full responsibility for their own property and all children in their care and accepts no liability for any damage, injury or loss.